To give you an idea of our experience, we have set out below some examples of legal services that we have provided to our clients:
- Representation of a Thailand coal trading company regarding coal trade disputes against three Indonesian companies with claims of more than USD 6 million (commercial & criminal litigation).
- Representation of a public listed Malaysian company and its two Singapore-based subsidiaries in the acquisition of majority shares of two plantation companies located in Papua, with a total plantation area of 80,000 hectares, and the formation of a joint venture, followed by project financing of USD 64 Million and Malaysian Securities Commission compliance (acquisition, legal due diligence, joint venture, foreign investment, and project financing).
- Representation of a Chinese-owned Indonesian mining company in iron ore mining business dispute involving a claim in excess of 129 billion Rupiah (commercial litigation).
- Advising on complex cross-border corporate restructuring between a Singaporean company (wind-up) and two major Indonesian companies.
- Representation of an Indonesian taxi company in connection with 33 billion Rupiah loan dispute against a prominent Indonesian bank (commercial litigation).
- Representation of an Indonesian individual in connection with 410 billion Rupiah corruption case (white collar crime litigation).
- Representation of two Indonesian transportation companies in arbitration proceedings in Indonesia involving a claim in excess of 18 billion Rupiah (arbitration).
- Advising on procurement issues in relation to preparation and operation services of a Floating Storage and Offloading Barge (oil tanker vessel) having value over USD 32 million.
- Representation of an Indonesian mining company in the proposed sale of majority shares to a Chinese company (acquisition).
- Representation of an Indonesian timber company in connection with land rights dispute over 13,000 hectares of forest area land allocated for timber extraction (commercial litigation).
- Representation of an Indonesian real estate and property company in state administrative court proceedings regarding nullification of a state administrative decree.
- Representation of an Indonesian hospital in connection with an illegal strike by its former employees (labor & employment dispute).
- Representation of an Indonesian hotel chain company in connection with trademark, franchising and licensing dispute.
- Advising an Indonesian real estate and property company in day-to-day general corporate & business law advisory.
- Advising an Indonesian media and entertainment company in day-to-day general corporate & business law advisory.
- Advising an Indonesian energy and gas company in day-to-day general corporate & business law advisory.
- Advising an Indonesian telecommunication distributor company in day-to-day general corporate & business law advisory.
- Representation of an Indonesian individual (as former bank owner) in post-acquisition labor & employment dispute in a bank.
- Advising an international NGO regarding termination of its employee in Indonesia.
- Representation of an information and communications technology service company in a dispute against its former employee who has bipolar disorder (labor & employment dispute).
- Representation of an Indonesian individual in a consumer protection dispute against a housing developer company through criminal litigation procedures.
- Representation of an Indonesian private investor in a consumer protection dispute against a securities investment company through civil litigation procedures.
- Representation of an Indonesian individual in connection with 11 billion Rupiah fraud case (white collar crime litigation).
- Establishment of various foreign investment companies in Indonesia.
- Representation in various inheritance disputes.
Over the years, the firm's policy and philosophy have proved to be successful. TAJI & REKAN has worked hard to earn the confidence and trust of our clients either individuals or corporations:
Petrolink International Limited · RDI Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. · Log Plus Mining Services Company Limited · CT Power Holding Limited · G Holdings Company Limited · PT Aura Energy and Resources · M.E.H. Pte Limited · PT Longfair Iron Mining · Tadmax Resources Berhad (formerly Wijaya Baru Global Berhad) · PT Steady Safe, Tbk · PT Tunas Alfin, Tbk · PT Zebra Nusantara, Tbk · Proenterprise Holding, Ltd · PT Apexindo Pratama Duta, Tbk · PT Proinvestindo · PT Pelni (Persero) · PT Jakarta Mega Trans · Choice Hotels Indonesia · PT Indonakano · PT Global Teleshop · Kore Hotel International · PT Jomthai Coal Indonesia · PT Bumi Indira Wisesa · PT Kodeco Timber · PT Bayubahari Santosa · PT Prima Nusantara Energi · PT Dhiva Inter Sarana · PT Madya Indah Farma · Gogirl! Magazine · Tippy & Matthew Indonesia · PT Jakarta Trans Metropolitan · PT Asuransi Aegis Indonesia · JOB Petrochina - Pertamina East Java · PT Usaha Bangun Bersama · World Neighbors · PT Almac Sports · PT Upajiwa Business Solution · PT Satria Karya Sejahtera · Temali Foundation · PT Sinergy Cipta Kreasi · Heifer International Indonesia · Suffolk Pte Ltd · Wealthgate Pte Ltd · PT Bumi Citra Permai, Tbk · PT Vasco Nusantara · JM Metal Trading · PT Artha Energi Indonesia · Now Health International · PT Yee Sang Mining · PT Jin Rong Chang Mining · Viet Nhat Pro Co., Ltd · PT Chandra Sakti Utama Leasing · FNA Group International